Friday 6 December 2013

Wednesday 4th December 2013

Walk Cycle Continued

I continued where I left off with my walk cycle and complete it. Though I still need to add the features and fix it up a little bit.

 This is my first attempt at a walk cycle for an animal and I'm quite happy with it to use in my animation. Like I just said, I do need to finish it completely by adding in the features but I will do that in the coming days. I will also need to fix up the way the animation is supposed to bounce. It's really not worked how I hoped as it seems to be very unnatural.

Another edit I should try an attempt is to try and make the animal look more like a cat rather than a dog. After looking at how my original drawing of a cat looks like compared to my animation it looks like it's just that I need to alter the size of the neck and possibly the shape of the head.


 From looking at the two together you can pretty much see I am right about the neck and head of my animation. Hopefully it won't be too hard to alter but it should be possible to accomplish without having to redo the entire animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment